Submit to Our Inaugural Theme: “Inclusive Mentorship: The Want or Need“
Description: What does inclusive mentorship mean to you? Why is it integral to the advancement of your STEM field? How do you display it or challenge others to display it?
- This open call is directed at undergraduates, graduate students, faculty, P.I.s, and professionals in STEM, STEM education, and related fields. Students need not have a faculty advisor, however proofreading from a faculty mentor is strongly suggested.
Format and Submission Details:
- No limit on authors
- One cover image (cite source of image if not self created)
- 500-1500 words not including citations
- Body must directly address prompt, however may include creative design or approaches
- Three – five references in ACS format
- submitted as a .doc, .docx, or txt file
- Corresponding author must have an account at the Alchemist Letters to submit.
Criteria for selection
- Ideas were unique and presented in an informative engaging manner
- Submission adhered to proper formatting
- 3-4 Articles will be selected
Submission deadline: December 1st, 2022